2012/11/10

LOnG TimE No sEe









Long time no see everyone...maybe! haha When I wrote the last blog, the season was summer but now is November....winter. OMG! Time passes quickly....
The last day I held the fashion show in my univ.(I'm belong to the fashion club.)So I was busy cause it. But it was very gooooooood show!!!! Next time?tomorrow? I will write about it.

Recently I was busy but I could go shopping. Maybe I really really wanted to buy clothes.haha
I introduce the part of my purchases. 
Navy top - American Apparel 
Sweater - used(KINJI http://www.kinji.jp/)
Knit skirt - used(KINJI)
Trench coat - used(Santa monica  http://harajuku-santamonica.com/)

I also bought shoes, pants....etc. Shopping makes me happy! BUT! I have to mind spending money too much....uhhh
 I'm gonna introduce if I get new items:)


The XX
My friend recommended me this band.I love their songs and music but especially their atmosphere. If you are interested in them , you should listen to their songs. 









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿