2012/07/24

summer summer summer




I wore this shoes after a  long time...

New backpack/MICHELIN
one-piece/American Apparel




Welcome! Summer!lol My summer vacation started from today. This summer I'm gonna do many things I wanna do. Of course I'm gonna go shopping with my friends and go on a trip with my family but I'm looking forward to going to the music festival. I'd wanted to go to that. So I'm happy. I wanna make a great fuss!!!haha


My recent purchase is this backpack(MICHELIN).I bought  as soon as I saw it because all of this was my liking so I use this everyday recently. 
I bought this sunglasses in NY but soooooooo cheap!lol So now I wanna get another one especially Ray-Ban's......
Anyway sunglasses are the  must in summer!!!! lol




MY FAVORITE














0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿