2012/07/30

The first anniversary!!!!!


Yesterday was the first anniversary of my blog!!!! 
I didn't expect that I could keep writing my blog  for as many as one year. The contents of my blog are always not interesting....haha 
But some people give  comments to my blog so their comments always make me happy:))


One year was soon but I could experience many things and many things happened ......
So I'm looking forward to the new one year from now on and I wanna write the blog which can delight people!!!! 


and I wanna be good at English/// XOXO

10 件のコメント:

  1. Congratulation<33 I love your blog!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thx MARIN:)
      Maybe your taste suits my taste!!! haha
      I also check out your blog!

      削除
  2. I'm so happy 1 year!! cool! ^^
    I like you blog... now I'm also in Japan until october, so cool in here!

    返信削除
  3. THX:)
    Wow!!! Why did u come to Japan??

    返信削除
  4. sorry for taking me so long hehe... I came to visit my boyfriend...

    返信削除
  5. Is your boyfriend a Japanese?^^

    返信削除
  6. ye, we met on the interet and been togehter about 2 years and a half... tokyo is so big and fun...I wanna go to the museum as well ^^

    返信削除
  7. Wow, I envy u♥ There are so many sight seeing spots in Tokyo.
    I wanna meet you in Tokyo when you come here next time^^

    返信削除
  8. yeah for sure... if you have sometime i stay until 7 of october .. be can meet then ^^

    返信削除
  9. sorry for late!So long stay!!! Where are you staying??

    返信削除